BCT Solutions is looking for a number of Project Managers to join our expanding team. We have multiple opportunities available to join projects in the Defence, Intelligence and Security domains. A Project Manager in BCT may be expected to work as part of multi-discipline teams consisting of Defence, APS and Contractors and could be an Engagement Leader or team member.
Our Project Managers assist our clients to define, acquire and sustain electronic warfare, intelligence and security capabilities and technologies. A knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle is advantageous and experience in a ‘Below-the-Line’ role would bring a fresh perspective. BCT values client empathy, clear communication and end-user focused solutions in our approach to consulting.
Defence / Intelligence / Security
- Cultural Fit
- Job-specific Experience
- Industry Experience
- Relevant Qualifications
- NV1 Security Clearance
To be successful for the role of Project Manager you will require:
- Demonstrated project management experience leading acquisition/sustainment projects.
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies (such as Prince 2 and PMBOK).
- A qualification in Project Management or similar discipline.
- Well developed interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling and risk management.
- Demonstrated experience with the commercial, contracting, procurement and financial aspects of project management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Defence Capability Life Cycle desirable.
Start within 4 – 8 weeks.